Procedure for returning goods
- Pack the undamaged goods carefully and send them to the address from which you received the parcel.
- By agreement, we will send you a credit note by e-mail or in printed form.
- Sign the credit note and send it either by e-mail (email@example.com) or by post to HISTORIC CARS, s.r.o., Rýnská 950/11, 196 00 Praha.
- Upon receipt of your signed credit note, we will usually refund your money in the agreed form within 3 days (but no later than 30 calendar days).
Goods made to order and goods sold in meters (meters), chrome strips, seals for meters, U-profiles for m ... etc. Cannot be returned during the warranty and post-warranty period.
Withdrawal from the contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods in accordance with the provisions of § 53 paragraph 7 of the Civil Code is possible only for consumers, not for companies (purchase with an ID number).
The return form can be found here.
Possibility of returning unpacked goods within 365 days of receipt
You can return unpacked goods to us beyond the statutory period of 14 days from receipt of the goods. We will reduce the amount we send back to you by 5% of the sale price every 30 days (starting on the 15th day after receipt of the shipment). We will cover the most necessary costs associated with its return.
During the warranty and post-warranty period, it is not possible to return goods to order and goods sold in meters, chrome strips, seals, U-profiles, etc.
Goods that cannot be returned without giving a reason within 365 days
- Goods that have been used (can only be claimed for a fault, not for return)
- Goods that have been tried
- Goods specially and individually ordered by the customer
- Goods sold by the metre